Just A Simple Blog Documenting Our Lovely, Little, Love Adventures

J + M


Jesse and Morgan McArthur


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fall Semester is over!

Finals week ended on Friday, December 16th and I couldn't have been a happier girl! This semester was pretty stressful. I looove all of the things I learn every semester, but, dang, BioOrganic Chemistry was hard! All I wanted to do after my last final on Friday was go home and sleep, but as life would have it, I ended up getting sucked into a never-ending Christmas Errands Tornado. So, while I was at Costco, I decided that if I couldn't get a nap, I was going to at least eat a celebratory dinner and picked-up some filet mignon. However, it may be a while before Jesse forgives me for spending $50 on steak! Oops. So glad this semester is OVER and I'm looking forward to a relaxing 2 week break.


PS ~ I may never stop teasing Jesse about ruining a beautiful cut of marbled filet mignon with A-1 Sauce. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment