Just A Simple Blog Documenting Our Lovely, Little, Love Adventures

J + M


Jesse and Morgan McArthur


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The 12 days of Christmas

Every year growing up, in honor of our German heritage, St. Nick would come to our house on the twelve nights before Christmas and leave me a little toy or something in my shoe. I loved the tradition growing, and honestly, still get excited for it (I refuse to completely grow up). Putting my shoes outside my bedroom door the 12 days before Christmas always heightened the anticipation and excitement for Christmas to come. It was so fun to share this tradition with Jesse this year. Yes, even though I'm 24 and married, my super awesome St. Nick still carries on the tradition. Here are a few of the things St. Nick brought us this year.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, ST. NICK! We loved our gifts and the excitement of putting our shoes out every night.



No comments:

Post a Comment